Punta Sam Road Km 1.8, Urban Zone, Cancun, Quintana Roo, México 77520.
Our telephone lines are open Monday - Saturday 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST. If you want to contact us
to place an order, enquire about an existing order or to ask any questions please contact us on 1 (866) 238-1312.
Dolphin Royal Swim VIP
Described as our most dynamic program, the Dolphin Royal Swim is the perfect combination between action and nature.
What makes the Royal Swim different than any other swim with dolphin programs is the famous foot push, where two dolphins will raise you up the water surface by pushing from the bottom of your feet with their nose.
What to Expect
The interactive dolphin program also includes the dorsal tow, where two dolphins will pull you across the crystal water as you hold on to their dorsal fins. Our friendly dolphins will greet you, give you a handshake, hugs, and kisses and show you all the exciting games they love to play.While you’re here, discover the unique experiences of swimming with sharks, rays, and plenty of other sea life.
Enjoy our beach club located in the natural environment in the beautiful Isla Mujeres.
- *15 min briefing and 60 min in the water
- *Roundtrip Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun
- *National open bar and lunch buffet
- *Beach Club (lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs)
- *This swim with dolphins program includes the famous foot push, dorsal tow, handshake, hugs and kisses
- *Fantasy Snorkel – 10 min. swim and interaction with stingrays or sharks.
- *Ground transportation from your hotel
- *Photos of your experience with dolphins
- *$8 USD dock fee
- *It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the ferry departs and bring your coupon printed along with a photo ID.
- *Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- *Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
*The use of safety vests is required in all water programs
*Kids must swim with a paying adult as a companion.
The ferry that takes you from Cancun to Isla Mujeres departs from Marina Aquatours: Take a taxi or bus to Marina Aquatours, located in Boulevard Kukulcán Km 6.5. in the Hotel Zone of Cancun.
*You must arrive with at least 30 minutes prior the ferry departure.
If you are in Playa del Carmen, or in Cancun but you wish to hire private transportation, contact us to give you an special rate.
*The ferry returns to Cancun at 15:00 or 18:00 so when you finish your program, you will be able to stay and explore Isla Mujeres or return to Cancun.
-For safety reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
-Children under 6 years are not allowed to participate in this program, for safety reasons.