Spring Break is the vacation period for students and travelers looking for a partying and cheerful atmosphere. Using this criteria, with many opinions of travelers and their experiences I made a list of the Best Spring Break destinations around the world.
1. Miami BeachMiami Beach is on the top list of the Spring Break destinations around the world. It is mostly select for students looking to break the routine and monotony of their studies. It is estimated this year a greater number of travelers in Miami Beach for a week full of fun and excitement. Find airport transportation from Miami Int. Airport right now.
2. CancunCancun has a reputation for Spring Break season. It is an outstanding destination for its beaches, golfing and nightlife. You can spend an amazing spring break for under 600 USD per person all inclusive. What can you do in Cancun? There are hundreds of activities in the pristine beaches: swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, diving around the diversity of the marine life; go to the shows of famous artists and acrobats in the party zone or you can try one of the many different tours that Cancun offers to its tourists.
3. Cabo San LucasCabos is a famous destination where the land ends and meets with the Arch. This city has a great reputation for its luxurious resorts and spas in the 18-mile stretch ride known as “The Corridor”. Its golf courses and villas on the shore of the Pacific Ocean are real beauty. Los Cabos also offers its nightlife area: bars, restaurants and famous clubs in San Jose Del Cabo (minutes from San Lucas). Many tours travelers around the world are already planning their Spring Break to this destination such as Whale Watching!
5. Puerto VallartaPuerto Vallarta offers something for everyone, from insane discos to luxurious vacation villas close to the beach. A highly recommended hotel where you find a fun atmosphere for students is the Headquarters Hotel. This Spring Break many artists and DJs will be in Puerto Vallarta. Likewise, Puerto Vallarta is a cultural destination where you can learn about Mexican Traditions.
6. Punta CanaPunta Cana is a destination for travelers looking for a relaxed and tropical atmosphere, it offers many cristaline beaches, fun tours and night entertainment.
7. HawaiiThose are not the only destinations. If you are looking for something different you can head to Hawaii. It is more a romantic retreat rather than party areas. You can stay at a beautiful hotel, enjoy the waves, trails and drive to the Waimea Canyon.
8. Montreal, CanadaMontreal is an ideal destination for a getaway. First thing is you want your airport transportation. Hostels prices are around 30 USD per night. Otherwise if you want to stay in a luxury hotel prices can be around 100 USD. Montreal is a destination that feels European. There’re many nightlife options also.
9. EuropeEurope is another good place such as Italy, Sweden, Spain and others. The weather in Spring Break is fine and not suffocating. If you think about Lisbon in Portugal you can get a tour of the city by walk which was built on seven hills. Lisse in Netherlands is a great place for amazing pictures of the environment, it is home to one of the world’s largest flower gardens.
10. Asia Asia has beautiful cherry blossoms, festivals with many colors/decorations and amazing beaches. The Jungles of Bali, The Holi Festival in India, Halong Bay in India and The Monuments in Japan are places worth to visit.