So, you will spend this holidays in New York and don’t know where to go? I did some research about some travelers who have gone on holidays and what they said. In conclusion, Here are 9 things to do in New York this Christmas:
1. Pick up a delicious hot chocolate with a muffin at City Bakery, you will taste one of the best hot cocoa int he world.
3. Go see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular! Every year, the Rockettes push themselves further to put on a show that is more dynamic, more challenging and more magical than the last.
4. Do ice skating. You can’t miss going at the Rink in the Rocketfeller Center. There are other ice rinks to which you can fo so this experience of falling and getting up over and over should be on your list!
5. Go get a christmas drink at Miracle in 9th street, a cozy bar with christmas decorations having drinks like “The Grink and the Three Wise Men” this for the whole month on december? Yes, it is as good as it sounds.
6. Go to one of the best markets in New York City: Chelsea Market! This market attracts more than 6 millon national and international visitors.
7. Holiday markets and seasonal shopping: pop-ups are fun and special, don’t miss them! You will find all kind of home made goods, decorations, food, etc. I recommend you to visit the Union Square Market.
8. Grab an Apple Betty from Toby’s Estate Coffee in West Village. (A small-batch roaster located in Brooklyn, New York) An Apple Betty it’s an almond milk cappuccino with house made apple syrup and spice. Yummy!
9. You don’t have to be religious to Enjoy a Carol Service. This is the time when you can sing in public without worrying about holding a tune or not! Just sing and have fun.
Enjoy your trip in NYC and happy holidays! You can comment below this and I will gladly answer to you!
If you liked this post, It would be really helpful if you share this article with your friends! Thanks 🙂