Does your drivers speak English?Last edited on September 26, 2018

90% of our drivers speak english fluently and the other 10% speak enough to understand any of your needs and provide basic information. Anyway, if you have language communication troubles with driver, you can always contact the main office in the phones given to you in your confirmation coupon.
Was this answer helpful?